Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: City man says he was in jail and could not appear in court
Tyler Fitzgerald, 28, of 164 Main St., Westford, Mass., was arraigned on seven misdemeanor charges of receiving stolen property and six of theft by deception. He asked Lyons for personal recognizance bail, saying: “I have a 40-hour week job.”
Bail on a burglary charge was continued at $2,000 personal recognizance for Linda Withington on Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division.
Withington, 64, of 275 Meadow Fox Lane, Chester, could enter no plea to the felony, which alleges she entered the Concord Street residence of her ex-boyfriend Thursday and took a guitar off the wall and tried to steal the man’s phone.
Because no plea can be entered to a felony in Circuit Court, a probable cause hearing was set for April 30.
Reardon on Friday told a Circuit Court-Manchester District Division judge that a defendant wanted to plead guilty, but there has been a competency issue raised in the past.
Reardon said he recommended that Justin Robles, 23, of 467 Beech St., speak with an attorney before entering a plea to a misdemeanor charge of theft by unauthorized taking.
Raymond Nolan, 22, of 49B Union St., pleaded guilty Friday to a criminal mischief charge that alleges he became so angry when a neighbor confronted him about closing a hallway door that he smashed the neighbor’s 2-by-2-foot window.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police investigating after man stabbed in neck - 0
- Ferguson protests enter third day; arrests in St. Louis - 0
- Abuse history at Nashua address where 3-year-old died - 3
- Franklin robbery suspect sought, considered armed and dangerous - 0
- Franklin man and woman arraigned for attempted prostitution of minor - 0
- Police investigating death of 3-year-old girl in Nashua - 7
- Police say hit-and-run driver was observed tossing beer cans from car - 1
- Police say woman stole pocketbook at Hudson Market Basket - 0
- Police say former manager of Hudson McDonald's stole $10k from restaurant - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Henniker police shoot suspect in truck heist - 0
- More than 200,000 New Hampshire customers without power - 0
- Thanksgiving travel a nightmare as storm dumps heavy, wet snow - 3
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Pats put selves in strong position - 0
- Manchester Turkey Bowl will go as scheduled - 0
- Red Sox think they got free agent signings right this time - 0
- Turkey Bowls: Passion always on the menu - 0
- Manchester Turkey Bowl: Crusaders aim to rewrite history - 0
- Dave Solomon's Power Plays: Who knew what and when in PSNH scrubber case? - 0
Person found dead in Manchester alley
On being American: A point for reflection
Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket
NH suffers 4th worst outage on record
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483