Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Police say Derry man paid underage girls for sex
Raymond Black, 60, of 110 Chases Grove Road, turned himself in to police and was arrested Thursday after being notified of a warrant, according to a news release.
Black is charged with: one count of aggravated felonious sexual assault, a class A felony; one count of attempted aggravated felonious sexual assault, a class B felony; one count of felonious sexual assault, a class B felony; and four counts of prostitution, a class B felony; and one count of indecent exposure, a misdemeanor, according to police.
The charges are the result of an investigation that began in October 2013. Derry Police received reports alleging underage youths had been using drugs and alcohol at Black's residence, police said.
It was also alleged that Black had solicited underage girls to perform sexual acts with him for money. The alleged conduct occurred between the summer and fall of 2013, according to police.
Through an investigation, detectives identified two female victims who are believed to have been sexually assaulted by Black. The alleged victims are 13 years old, live in the area and attend middle schools, police said.
Black was arraigned at the 10th Circuit Court - Derry District on Thursday. Bail was set at $25,000.00 cash and Black was taken to Rockingham County Jail. Black is scheduled to appear before the Derry court on Tuesday, April 8 for a probable cause hearing, according to police.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- More theft-related charges for Raymond woman - 0
- 3 men arrested for burglarizing car dealer - 0
- Alleged lip-biter faces more charges - 0
- Child left unattended while trio overdosed on heroin - 0
- Compounding company officials charged with murder - 0
- 'Resilient' teen has a long road to recovery - 0
- Kibby indictments detail months of depraved sexual violence and torture - 0
- Treasurer arraigned in theft from wool growers - 0
- Pet store burglary arrest leads to robbery charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Celtics dominate Orlando - 0
- Bruins hold on in Minnesota, beat Wild in OT - 0
- Andreoff hat trick paces Monarchs - 0
- Board of Ed finds in favor of Goffstown; Dunbarton plans Supreme Court appeal - 0
- Derry Administrator opposes council goal of cutting Derry tax rate - 0
- Thursday meeting to address Windham water project concerns - 0
- Derry takes steps to improve rundown buildings - 0
- Derry fire chief is retiring - 0
- Tech conference sparks ideas and imagination - 0
Police arrest pair after bullets fly
Jeb takes a dip: First Flavor of the Week
Charles M. Arlinghaus: Read these books, OK?
NH reacts to thaw with Cuba
Power Plays: BANANAS and NH's energy needs
Police: Man endangered child after overdose
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483