Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Police say Derry man paid underage girls for sex
Raymond Black, 60, of 110 Chases Grove Road, turned himself in to police and was arrested Thursday after being notified of a warrant, according to a news release.
Black is charged with: one count of aggravated felonious sexual assault, a class A felony; one count of attempted aggravated felonious sexual assault, a class B felony; one count of felonious sexual assault, a class B felony; and four counts of prostitution, a class B felony; and one count of indecent exposure, a misdemeanor, according to police.
The charges are the result of an investigation that began in October 2013. Derry Police received reports alleging underage youths had been using drugs and alcohol at Black's residence, police said.
It was also alleged that Black had solicited underage girls to perform sexual acts with him for money. The alleged conduct occurred between the summer and fall of 2013, according to police.
Through an investigation, detectives identified two female victims who are believed to have been sexually assaulted by Black. The alleged victims are 13 years old, live in the area and attend middle schools, police said.
Black was arraigned at the 10th Circuit Court - Derry District on Thursday. Bail was set at $25,000.00 cash and Black was taken to Rockingham County Jail. Black is scheduled to appear before the Derry court on Tuesday, April 8 for a probable cause hearing, according to police.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
- Police say woman broke into Hollis home and took pictures - 0
- Addiction treatment doctor gets restricted license - 0
- Newmarket man charged with sex assault of 12-year-old girl - 0
- Wife charged with stabbing husband during argument - 0
- Imprisoned pair could add to their already lengthy sentences if found guilty of assault - 0
- Judge nixes house arrest for man convicted in Ponzi scheme - 0
- Raymond man faces possession of child porn charges - 0
- Man failed to note conviction on gun permit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Soccer Preview: Talent to boot - 0
- Band camp gets Memorial musicians in rhythm a week early - 0
- Drew Cline: Small sleights of hand in Republican primaries around NH - 0
- Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you - 0
- Portman's good point: A leadership deficit all around - 0
- Scott and Genevieve Kelley - 0
- Market Basket deal reached; Arthur T. Demoulas to return - 1
- Police mum on reported shooting in Manchester - 0
- Multiple reports say deal reached for Arthur T. to buy Market Basket - 0
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917