Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Murdered couple's missing son now sought for child pornography
Dion has been missing since the bodies of his parents were found in their burned out home at 210 Mooresville Road March 24.
Manchester Police have sought to question Dion in connection with the fire and his parents' deaths, but he has been missing since the fire was discovered.
He was living with his parents at the time of their deaths, which remains under investigation.
Authorities said Dion may be somewhat thinner than he appears in the photos and may have altered his appearance in other ways.
Anyone knowing Dion's whereabouts is asked to contact the Manchester Police at 603-668-8711.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police officer finds gun in cyclist’s backpack - 2
- June graduate of St. Paul’s School indicted on sex assault charges - 0
- Police: Activist in chicken suit was warned not to pester Shaheen prior to arrest - 0
- Judge orders prosecutors to disclose more details in Portsmouth bat beating probe - 0
- Former Claremont police dispatcher waives hearing on sexual assault charges - 0
- Some sexual assault charges dismissed against Nashua caretaker - 0
- Dover man indicted in sexual assault of young girl - 0
- Rochester man facing attempted murder charge - 0
- Mother, daughter, man charged in prostitution case in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Fisher Cats slam way to win over Trenton - 0
- Officials hire principal for Golden Brook school - 0
- Seniors help students start year on the right foot, with the write stuff - 0
- Derry councilors select semi-finalists for town admin job - 0
- Plaistow begins search for new police chief - 0
- Without an exemption, Goffstown resident must pay high taxes on solar energy panels - 1
- Upcoming selectmen's meeting stirring controversy among Bow's firefighters - 1
- Manchester police to hold ‘Coffee with a Cop’ event - 0
- President Obama: Rescue attempt of NH-based journalist James Foley failed - 10
Derry to NH: Take Exit 4A
Editorial: Garcia gains Lambert lies
Hassan, Havenstein both raise nearly $2m
- Total Votes: 917