Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Dover man arrested following motorcycle accident early Friday morning
The driver of this motorcycle was arrested following an accident along Central Avenue in Dover early Friday morning. (Courtesy photo)
Corey David Mallock, 22, of 5 Rose St., was charged with three misdemeanors - failing to stop for a traffic light, disobeying a police officer, and reckless conduct - and being habitual offender, which is a felony.
The charges stem from an incident that began around 5:50 a.m. after an officer attempted to stop Mallock, who allegedly failed to stop at a traffic light at the intersection of Broadway and Central Avenue.
Mallock allegedly attempted to drive away, but quickly lost control and crashed into two parked vehicles along Central Avenue just south of the Washington Street intersection. The owner of one of the parked vehicles had to jump out of the way to avoid being struck, according to police.
No one was injured in the incident, according to police.
Mallock, who was arrested at the scene, was later released on $5,000 personal recognizance. He is scheduled to appear in court May 2.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 26
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483