Natural gas released after car rolls into Nashua house
NASHUA — A car rolled into a house late Friday afternoon, breaking the natural gas meter and causing the release of natural gas into the air.
Fire officials said a group was working on a car when they lost control of it. The car rolled into the house at 6 Spindlewood St., smashing into the meter and rupturing the gas line.
Firefighters stayed on the scene while utility crews were summoned to turn off the gas and repair the damage.
No injuries were reported.