Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Gun threat, assaults under investigation in Laconia
Heather L. Brewer, 23, of 51 Jackson St. is charged with criminal threatening (use of a deadly weapon), a class B felony. She is free on $5,000 personal recognizance bail.
Police said officers encountered a group of people having a heated dispute on the front porch of 49/51 Jackson St. One man already had left to go to the hospital emergency room for treatment of a minor cut to his face.
A second person, still at the scene, also had minor injuries from an assault.
Police recovered a rifle inside the residence and seized all other weapons found inside.
After obtaining an arrest warrant, Brewer was taken into custody.
Police continue to investigate the assaults and other arrests are expected.
Anyone who witnessed the incident or has information about it is asked to call police at 524-5252.
READER COMMENTS: 12
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 2
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 4
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 4
- Vermont father, two sons facing charges for Canobie Lake Park scuffle - 2
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 37
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 0
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 7
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
- College Football: Big Green kick off season vs. Cent. Connecticut - 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host forum next week - 0
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Ayotte pushes bill to combat 'spice'
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917