Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Derry man arraigned in Londonderry home invasion
Duguay said he learned from dispatch that a caller had reported seeing a man park his car down the street and walk toward the Wilson Road house. The caller heard a woman screaming and then saw a man run from the house. The man had donned a mask and goggles and was wearing Walmart shopping bags on his feet, the caller reported.
The man also had something tucked in his waistband, possibly a gun, the caller said. Duguay said he then went to the house and talked to a 22-year-old woman who told him she was inside the residence with her 1-year-old son when the man entered. The woman said she had come downstairs to check on her son. When she reached the lower floor, she saw her son run around the corner from the kitchen toward her, crying.
MaGee is being held at the Rockingham House of Corrections. His probable cause hearing is scheduled for 10 a.m. on Monday, April 14, at 10th Circuit Court-District Division, according to court officials.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 23
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 4
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester family heartbroken after finding lost kitten was adopted from shelter, family refuses to return it - 0
- Body found under Manchester bridge identified as local woman - 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 1
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 1
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 8
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Ayotte pushes bill to combat 'spice'
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917