Home » News » Politics » Town Meetings
Peterborough deliberative session tonight talks money
The deliberative session is an opportunity for voters to discuss and possibly amend warrant articles up for a vote during the ballot voting session of Town Meeting on Tuesday, May 13, from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. at the Town Hall.
Other articles up for discussion include several capital reserve fund requests, including a call for $100,000 for the Fire Department Management Capital Reserve Fund, $17,500 for the Financial Management Software/Hardware Capital Reserve Fund, $15,000 for the Geographic Information System Capital Reserve Fund and $55,000 for the Equipment/Fleet Management Capital Reserve Fund.
Following the ballot voting on May 13, the open session of Town Meeting is planned Wednesday, May 14, at 7 p.m.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Senate candidates sharply divided on Islamic threat, Ebola, Obamacare - 13
- Stocks up on GDP, earnings - 0
- $50k bail for two charged with beating pizza delivery man - 0
- Latest round of riot arrests includes 5 Keene State students - 0
- 2 Manchester health service groups announce merger - 0
- FinneRageTV uses Keene for promotion - 0
- Victim in Hampton pedestrian crash files lawsuit against driver, town and state - 0
- After Keene riot, PSU campus on alert as party plan is spread by social media - 0
- Thomas Menino, Boston's longest-serving mayor, dies at 71 - 3
Trump fired up over NH mailer
Senate battle attracts 17,000 TV ads in NH