Home » News » Politics » Town Meetings
Peterborough deliberative session tonight talks money
The deliberative session is an opportunity for voters to discuss and possibly amend warrant articles up for a vote during the ballot voting session of Town Meeting on Tuesday, May 13, from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. at the Town Hall.
Other articles up for discussion include several capital reserve fund requests, including a call for $100,000 for the Fire Department Management Capital Reserve Fund, $17,500 for the Financial Management Software/Hardware Capital Reserve Fund, $15,000 for the Geographic Information System Capital Reserve Fund and $55,000 for the Equipment/Fleet Management Capital Reserve Fund.
Following the ballot voting on May 13, the open session of Town Meeting is planned Wednesday, May 14, at 7 p.m.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Lebanon officials work to minimize downtown impact from closed tunnel, lot - 0
- Milford sets sights on federal grant for 127 Elm St. property - 0
- Derry completes 2014 property assessments - 0
- Ex-Derry administrator sentenced, plans appeal - 0
- Aldermen approve new Nashua police contract - 2
- Litchfield school chief out on 3-2 vote - 0
- Hudson pulls down signs clogging public spaces - 0
- Crews making progress on Rockingham Road project in Dover - 0
- Desrochers says he will fight to preserve Franklin’s tax cap - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
- Gunman hits Circle K convenience store in Durham - 0
- Suicide car bomber kills 3 foreign troops in Afghan capital; Taliban claims responsibility - 0
- City officials to review proposed 'spice' ban - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 0
- Manchester's Delana Curtis is left out in the cold - 0
- Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable - 4
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Brady a realist - 0
- Burning rubber: And public dollars - 0
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
DWI license revocations
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Strategery: A war by any other name
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
Lawyer wants cellphone evidence thrown out
Deroy Murdock: Stuff the Obama lunch tax