Home » News » Politics » Town Meetings
Peterborough deliberative session tonight talks money
The deliberative session is an opportunity for voters to discuss and possibly amend warrant articles up for a vote during the ballot voting session of Town Meeting on Tuesday, May 13, from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. at the Town Hall.
Other articles up for discussion include several capital reserve fund requests, including a call for $100,000 for the Fire Department Management Capital Reserve Fund, $17,500 for the Financial Management Software/Hardware Capital Reserve Fund, $15,000 for the Geographic Information System Capital Reserve Fund and $55,000 for the Equipment/Fleet Management Capital Reserve Fund.
Following the ballot voting on May 13, the open session of Town Meeting is planned Wednesday, May 14, at 7 p.m.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: It took a while, but now they're on Wright track - 0
- Newmarket blacksmith has forged a career shaping the elementsof steel - 0
- Kathy Sullivan: We need to rethink some of our county government positions - 0
- Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass. - 0
- H.S. Football Power Poll: No doubt - Astros finish on top - 0
- College Hockey: Wildcats home to RPI on Tuesday night - 0
- Manchester school board OK's contract for driver’s ed program - 0
- Unrest erupts after grand jury decides against charges in Ferguson, Mo., shooting - 0
- Malkin, Crosby foil Bruins in overtime - 0
Clinton has 'historic' lead in poll
Sources say former White House Chief of Staff Andy Card to be tapped as Franklin Pierce president
Randy Johnson, Pedro, Smoltz lead HOF ballot
Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass.