Home » News » Politics » Town Meetings
Peterborough deliberative session tonight talks money
The deliberative session is an opportunity for voters to discuss and possibly amend warrant articles up for a vote during the ballot voting session of Town Meeting on Tuesday, May 13, from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. at the Town Hall.
Other articles up for discussion include several capital reserve fund requests, including a call for $100,000 for the Fire Department Management Capital Reserve Fund, $17,500 for the Financial Management Software/Hardware Capital Reserve Fund, $15,000 for the Geographic Information System Capital Reserve Fund and $55,000 for the Equipment/Fleet Management Capital Reserve Fund.
Following the ballot voting on May 13, the open session of Town Meeting is planned Wednesday, May 14, at 7 p.m.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester family heartbroken after finding lost kitten was adopted from shelter, family refuses to return it - 0
- Body found under Manchester bridge identified as local woman - 0
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 1
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 1
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
Manchester family heartbroken after finding lost kitten was adopted from shelter, family refuses to return it