Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Former Manchester man arraigned on simple assault, outstanding warrants
A probable cause hearing on the felonies was set for April 22, and trial on the remaining charges was set for May 8.
Man faces stalking charge
Huard is accused of violating bail conditions on an assault charge scheduled for trial April 23. At his arraignment March 24 on the assault charge, Huard said the alleged victim lived upstairs in the same building. Bail conditions required him to stay 300 feet away from the woman.
Record bars bail reduction
Rachel Munroe, 32, of 77 Market St., Tuesday asked a Circuit Court-Manchester District Division judge if he would reduce the $1,500 cash/surety bail on her felony charge of possession of a narcotic.
During their investigation, said police, Munroe was found in possession of two baggies of suspected crack cocaine.
Members of the Manchester police, U.S. Marshals and New Hampshire Probation and Parole went to the Super 8 Hotel, 2301 Brown Ave., Monday morning on information that a wanted subject was in one of the rooms.
Also in the room were Michael Driscoll, 33, and Katie Connolly, 27, both of 28 Pearson Road, Merrimack. Driscoll was taken into custody by probation and placed on a 72-hour hold, and Connolly was arrested and charged with possession of a controlled drug, for allegedly having a small amount of suspected marijuana.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
- Nashua police left rattled by tot's death - 1
- Police investigate shooting of Londonderry woman in Maine home invasion - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- State House Dome: Just past Concord session a mixed bag - 0
- Monarchs squeak by Bruins - 0
- Memorial hockey shuts out Trinity - 0
- Dover's Parratto a national champion - 0
- UNH defense comes up big against Redbirds - 0
- St. Anselm men knock off Post - 0
- Leadership, defense made Katie Bishop, of Conway, an All-American - 0
- Jet menace faltered under Rex - 0
- Strong start lifts Bedford to win - 0
UNH loses to Illinois State
Cyber security a fear in NH, too
Nashua police left rattled by tot's death
A new era for Nashua's police force
Haylee Ann-Marie Patten
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483