Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Former Manchester man arraigned on simple assault, outstanding warrants
A probable cause hearing on the felonies was set for April 22, and trial on the remaining charges was set for May 8.
Man faces stalking charge
Huard is accused of violating bail conditions on an assault charge scheduled for trial April 23. At his arraignment March 24 on the assault charge, Huard said the alleged victim lived upstairs in the same building. Bail conditions required him to stay 300 feet away from the woman.
Record bars bail reduction
Rachel Munroe, 32, of 77 Market St., Tuesday asked a Circuit Court-Manchester District Division judge if he would reduce the $1,500 cash/surety bail on her felony charge of possession of a narcotic.
During their investigation, said police, Munroe was found in possession of two baggies of suspected crack cocaine.
Members of the Manchester police, U.S. Marshals and New Hampshire Probation and Parole went to the Super 8 Hotel, 2301 Brown Ave., Monday morning on information that a wanted subject was in one of the rooms.
Also in the room were Michael Driscoll, 33, and Katie Connolly, 27, both of 28 Pearson Road, Merrimack. Driscoll was taken into custody by probation and placed on a 72-hour hold, and Connolly was arrested and charged with possession of a controlled drug, for allegedly having a small amount of suspected marijuana.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
- Police say woman broke into Hollis home and took pictures - 0
- Addiction treatment doctor gets restricted license - 0
- Newmarket man charged with sex assault of 12-year-old girl - 0
- Wife charged with stabbing husband during argument - 0
- Imprisoned pair could add to their already lengthy sentences if found guilty of assault - 0
- Judge nixes house arrest for man convicted in Ponzi scheme - 0
- Raymond man faces possession of child porn charges - 0
- Man failed to note conviction on gun permit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Soccer Preview: Talent to boot - 0
- Last call at home for Fisher Cats tonight - 0
- Jessica Goldman was on the move - 0
- Band camp gets Memorial musicians in rhythm a week early - 0
- Drew Cline: Small sleights of hand in Republican primaries around NH - 0
- Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you - 0
- Portman's good point: A leadership deficit all around - 0
- Scott and Genevieve Kelley - 0
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Shaheen takes on illegal immigration - 0
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917