Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Former Manchester man arraigned on simple assault, outstanding warrants
A probable cause hearing on the felonies was set for April 22, and trial on the remaining charges was set for May 8.
Man faces stalking charge
Huard is accused of violating bail conditions on an assault charge scheduled for trial April 23. At his arraignment March 24 on the assault charge, Huard said the alleged victim lived upstairs in the same building. Bail conditions required him to stay 300 feet away from the woman.
Record bars bail reduction
Rachel Munroe, 32, of 77 Market St., Tuesday asked a Circuit Court-Manchester District Division judge if he would reduce the $1,500 cash/surety bail on her felony charge of possession of a narcotic.
During their investigation, said police, Munroe was found in possession of two baggies of suspected crack cocaine.
Members of the Manchester police, U.S. Marshals and New Hampshire Probation and Parole went to the Super 8 Hotel, 2301 Brown Ave., Monday morning on information that a wanted subject was in one of the rooms.
Also in the room were Michael Driscoll, 33, and Katie Connolly, 27, both of 28 Pearson Road, Merrimack. Driscoll was taken into custody by probation and placed on a 72-hour hold, and Connolly was arrested and charged with possession of a controlled drug, for allegedly having a small amount of suspected marijuana.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- GPS device locates stolen truck in Merrimack - 1
- Traffic signal stop leads to drug arrest in Merrimack - 0
- Manchester police officer finds gun in cyclist’s backpack - 2
- June graduate of St. Paul’s School indicted on sex assault charges - 0
- Police: Activist in chicken suit was warned not to pester Shaheen prior to arrest - 1
- Judge orders prosecutors to disclose more details in Portsmouth bat beating probe - 0
- Former Claremont police dispatcher waives hearing on sexual assault charges - 0
- Some sexual assault charges dismissed against Nashua caretaker - 0
- Dover man indicted in sexual assault of young girl - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Fisher Cats slam way to win over Trenton - 0
- Officials hire principal for Golden Brook school - 0
- Seniors help students start year on the right foot, with the write stuff - 0
- Derry councilors select semi-finalists for town admin job - 0
- Plaistow begins search for new police chief - 0
- Without an exemption, Goffstown resident must pay high taxes on solar energy panels - 1
- Upcoming selectmen's meeting stirring controversy among Bow's firefighters - 1
- Manchester police to hold ‘Coffee with a Cop’ event - 0
- President Obama: Rescue attempt of NH-based journalist James Foley failed - 18
Derry to NH: Take Exit 4A
Editorial: Garcia gains Lambert lies
Hassan, Havenstein both raise nearly $2m
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917