Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Former Manchester man arraigned on simple assault, outstanding warrants
A probable cause hearing on the felonies was set for April 22, and trial on the remaining charges was set for May 8.
Man faces stalking charge
Huard is accused of violating bail conditions on an assault charge scheduled for trial April 23. At his arraignment March 24 on the assault charge, Huard said the alleged victim lived upstairs in the same building. Bail conditions required him to stay 300 feet away from the woman.
Record bars bail reduction
Rachel Munroe, 32, of 77 Market St., Tuesday asked a Circuit Court-Manchester District Division judge if he would reduce the $1,500 cash/surety bail on her felony charge of possession of a narcotic.
During their investigation, said police, Munroe was found in possession of two baggies of suspected crack cocaine.
Members of the Manchester police, U.S. Marshals and New Hampshire Probation and Parole went to the Super 8 Hotel, 2301 Brown Ave., Monday morning on information that a wanted subject was in one of the rooms.
Also in the room were Michael Driscoll, 33, and Katie Connolly, 27, both of 28 Pearson Road, Merrimack. Driscoll was taken into custody by probation and placed on a 72-hour hold, and Connolly was arrested and charged with possession of a controlled drug, for allegedly having a small amount of suspected marijuana.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 2 men charged with stealing $210k in cash from Salem home - 0
- Two indicted for possession, intent to sell spice - 0
- Guardianship sought for Middleton man accused in standoff - 0
- Deliberations continue in Dover fatal stabbing trial - 0
- Suspect identified in shooting at Canada's Parliament - 0
- Husband found guilty, wife awaiting trial in murder of St. Johnsbury, Vt., teacher - 0
- Teen who struck two Hampton women seeks to overturn license suspension - 0
- Former Londonderry youth football league board member facing theft charge - 0
- Jury convicts Rochester man, three other ex-Blackwater guards in 2007 Baghdad killings - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UNH Notebook: Ground game is Stony Brook's rock - 0
- The debut of the 'The $30,000 Nutt' - 0
- How stable is this telephone pole? - 0
- Drew Cline: Two weeks before the election, no one is talking about guns - 0
- Fixing Obamacare: Shaheen offers no way out - 0
- Debate rule No. 1: Don't crash - 0
- Obamacare takes center stage at 1st Congressional debate - 0
- NHIAA Field Hockey Roundup: Londonderry edges Central - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Brummett spurs Derryfield - 0
Keene riots a focus of gubernatorial debate
Fall hikers throughout NH put on notice
NH's back-road rest areas fading away
Fixing Obamacare: Shaheen offers no way out
UPDATED: Flood warning issued for southern NH; leaks force visitation to be cancelled at Goffstown women's prison
Jonee Earthquake band shakes Shaskeen
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483