Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Former Manchester man arraigned on simple assault, outstanding warrants
A probable cause hearing on the felonies was set for April 22, and trial on the remaining charges was set for May 8.
Man faces stalking charge
Huard is accused of violating bail conditions on an assault charge scheduled for trial April 23. At his arraignment March 24 on the assault charge, Huard said the alleged victim lived upstairs in the same building. Bail conditions required him to stay 300 feet away from the woman.
Record bars bail reduction
Rachel Munroe, 32, of 77 Market St., Tuesday asked a Circuit Court-Manchester District Division judge if he would reduce the $1,500 cash/surety bail on her felony charge of possession of a narcotic.
During their investigation, said police, Munroe was found in possession of two baggies of suspected crack cocaine.
Members of the Manchester police, U.S. Marshals and New Hampshire Probation and Parole went to the Super 8 Hotel, 2301 Brown Ave., Monday morning on information that a wanted subject was in one of the rooms.
Also in the room were Michael Driscoll, 33, and Katie Connolly, 27, both of 28 Pearson Road, Merrimack. Driscoll was taken into custody by probation and placed on a 72-hour hold, and Connolly was arrested and charged with possession of a controlled drug, for allegedly having a small amount of suspected marijuana.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
Goodell vows domestic violence change
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917