Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: Defendant objects to bail condition barring him from Gold Street address
“That’s the only place I have to live,” Machos said at his arraignment on four misdemeanor charges each of receiving stolen property and theft by deception and a single misdemeanor charge of simple assault.
Angeline Brinn, 22, was also arraigned in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on four counts of theft by deception and four of receiving stolen property in connection with the theft and sale of the video games and controller and also barred from the Gold Street address.
Hoping to start a job
James Demers, 28, who was arraigned on a misdemeanor charge of theft by unauthorized taking Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division, asked Judge William Lyons for personal recognizance bail. “I’m hoping to start a job within a week,” said Demers, who was listed as homeless on the court docket.
William Boucher, 28, of 645 Somerville St., could enter no plea Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a felony burglary charge that alleges he broke into 777 Express on Hooksett Road in January 2013 and stole cigarettes.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
- Police say woman broke into Hollis home and took pictures - 0
- Addiction treatment doctor gets restricted license - 0
- Newmarket man charged with sex assault of 12-year-old girl - 0
- Wife charged with stabbing husband during argument - 0
- Imprisoned pair could add to their already lengthy sentences if found guilty of assault - 0
- Judge nixes house arrest for man convicted in Ponzi scheme - 0
- Raymond man faces possession of child porn charges - 0
- Man failed to note conviction on gun permit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Soccer Preview: Talent to boot - 0
- Last call at home for Fisher Cats tonight - 0
- Jessica Goldman was on the move - 0
- Band camp gets Memorial musicians in rhythm a week early - 0
- Drew Cline: Small sleights of hand in Republican primaries around NH - 0
- Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you - 0
- Portman's good point: A leadership deficit all around - 0
- Scott and Genevieve Kelley - 0
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Shaheen takes on illegal immigration - 0
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917