Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: Defendant objects to bail condition barring him from Gold Street address
“That’s the only place I have to live,” Machos said at his arraignment on four misdemeanor charges each of receiving stolen property and theft by deception and a single misdemeanor charge of simple assault.
Angeline Brinn, 22, was also arraigned in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on four counts of theft by deception and four of receiving stolen property in connection with the theft and sale of the video games and controller and also barred from the Gold Street address.
Hoping to start a job
James Demers, 28, who was arraigned on a misdemeanor charge of theft by unauthorized taking Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division, asked Judge William Lyons for personal recognizance bail. “I’m hoping to start a job within a week,” said Demers, who was listed as homeless on the court docket.
William Boucher, 28, of 645 Somerville St., could enter no plea Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a felony burglary charge that alleges he broke into 777 Express on Hooksett Road in January 2013 and stole cigarettes.
READER COMMENTS: 10
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 1
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 4
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 4
- Vermont father, two sons facing charges for Canobie Lake Park scuffle - 2
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 37
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 0
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 6
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
- College Football: Big Green kick off season vs. Cent. Connecticut - 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host forum next week - 0
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Ayotte pushes bill to combat 'spice'
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917