Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: Defendant objects to bail condition barring him from Gold Street address
“That’s the only place I have to live,” Machos said at his arraignment on four misdemeanor charges each of receiving stolen property and theft by deception and a single misdemeanor charge of simple assault.
Angeline Brinn, 22, was also arraigned in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on four counts of theft by deception and four of receiving stolen property in connection with the theft and sale of the video games and controller and also barred from the Gold Street address.
Hoping to start a job
James Demers, 28, who was arraigned on a misdemeanor charge of theft by unauthorized taking Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division, asked Judge William Lyons for personal recognizance bail. “I’m hoping to start a job within a week,” said Demers, who was listed as homeless on the court docket.
William Boucher, 28, of 645 Somerville St., could enter no plea Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a felony burglary charge that alleges he broke into 777 Express on Hooksett Road in January 2013 and stole cigarettes.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH had 17 homicides in 2014, down from last year - 0
- Two people hospitalized following report of stabbing, police say - 0
- Merrimack teen charged in threats, assaults on girl - 0
- Man arrested after chase that led from Pelham to Lowell, Mass. - 1
- Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive - 3
- Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive, assaulted her - 1
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Troy welfare officer indicted for misusing town’s money - 1
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 2014 top 10 list of wage and hour - 0
- Thumbs-up for Ebert's winner - 0
- It's Central, Merrimack - 0
- Goal: Stay healthy - 0
- Year in review: A look back at NH's top stories - 0
- Indecent proposition from New London chief was 'chilling' says victim - 1
- Details of Reams inquiry released - 0
- Workers' rally to bring back Artie T. captured public's heart - 0
- School district to receive millions withheld by state - 0
Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive
Thoughts as we move from one year to another
Details of Reams inquiry released
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483