Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Manchester mom stands by son as he pleads guilty to assaulted her
Noah Allain, 17, was arrested Tuesday after police responded to his residence at 203 Maplehurst Ave. His mother had intervened in an argument Allain was having with his younger brother and she took Allain’s laptop. Angry, he chased her and punched her on the side of the face, near her eye.
Kout Kout, 17, of 38 Joliette St., could enter no plea Wednesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a felony charge of criminal threatening that alleges he threatened his brother while holding a knife.
Because of his age, the police department contacted the New Hampshire Division for Children and Family Services and sought a temporary alternative placement for him.
Pulling a fire alarm box at 251 Pine St. early on the morning of Nov. 9, 2013, probably seemed like a good idea at the time.
Police prosecutor Carrissa Pelletier said that surveillance video eventually led police to Nieves. She said: “(Nieves) admitted to pulling the alarm for fun.”
Insists on pleading guilty
Victoria Duford, 22, of 307 Catamount Road, Northwood, pleaded guilty Wednesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a 2013 resisting arrest charge.
Police prosecutor Carrissa Pelletier said police watching a known drug house on Walnut Street Sept. 26, 2013, saw a woman get out of a car, enter the house and exit quickly, getting back into the car, which then drove away.
That warrant turned up after she was among four people found in a room at the Super 8 Hotel on Brown Avenue Monday morning. The Fugitive Task Force was seeking a wanted subject.
Duford told the prosecutor during the pre-arraignment session Wednesday that she had an agreement that would enable her to be paroled on her original conviction and go home.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man has excuse for missing court in Conway - he was in jail - 0
- Claremont man charged with arson in May fire - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief waives arraignment on theft charges - 0
- $50k bail for two charged with beating pizza delivery man - 0
- Latest round of riot arrests includes 5 Keene State students - 0
- Suspected Pa. cop-killer Eric Frein taken into custody - 0
- Anonymous tip leads to arrest of moose poacher - 0
- Man facing robbery charges sentenced on probation violations - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Cross Country: Moskowitz, Kimball primed for Meet of Champions battle - 0
- Salem coach Rich has seen playoff runs from both sidelines - 0
- Monarchs' Schultz leads by example - 0
- Manchester Marathon day to draw about 1,700 runners - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Londonderry vs. Salem is a playoff contest - 0
- Another View - Jeanne Shaheen: What it means to put New Hampshire first - 3
- Another View -- Scott Brown: To change direction, we need to change senators - 6
- Patricia LaFrance: For Hillsborough County Attorney - 1
- Misleading women: Does Kuster think they're bad at math? - 6
Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483