Claremont introduces high school principal finalists
The candidates are Jennifer Prileson, who is an assistant principal at Indian River School in Canaan, and Patricia Barry, who is the principal at Hillsboro-Deering Middle School.
“It’s really an opportunity for students and staff to get an appreciation of and to understand who the two finalists are,” SAU No. 6 superintendent Middleton McGoodwin said Wednesday.
The Stevens High School principal search committee is comprised of Stevens High School freshmen, sophomores and juniors, as well as teachers, staff, parents administrators and community members.
“They are clearly looking for an instructional leader who will build relations with students who will strive to have a school that will meet the needs of all the students,” McGoodwin said, supporting the arts, athletics and academic segments of the school community equally.
“If all goes as planned, I will be able to make a recommendation to the school board next Wednesday,” McGoodwin said. “We’re excited because we’re getting toward the end and we feel we have two competent individuals. … I think both of them have great strengths and abilities.”
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two Manchester women arrested in separate shoplifting incidents in Hooksett - 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads