Manchester mayor continues recovery from heart surgery
The procedure was performed Tuesday at Catholic Medical Center. A CMC spokesman said Thursday night the hospital did not have Ted Gatsas listed as a patient.
Gatsas announced Monday that he was having a medical procedure, though he would not say what it was.
On Tuesday, his brother, Michael Gatsas, released a statement saying the bypass operation was a success and that doctors “expect a full recovery.”
Piatt said Gatsas will be doing some work from home.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two Manchester women arrested in separate shoplifting incidents in Hooksett - 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads