Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Former Derry administrator will face trial for indecent exposure
After the conference in the 10th Circuit Court in Derry, the decision was made that the trial will continue and be set for a full day, a court official said Friday. The date of the trial has yet to be scheduled.
Rosenberg had argued on March 7 that the state indecent exposure statute is vague and uses overbroad language. Rosenberg said the salesman, who didn't have an appointment, also continued to pitch the satellite TV product inside the home.
Wilson had argued previously that the state statute isn't overly broad or vague.
Anderson remains free on $2,000 personal recognizance.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pelham store robbed Saturday - 0
- Woman charged with attacking fiancÚ, threatening him with a gun - 0
- Two months later, still no answers in killing near Stinson Lake - 0
- Man cited for OHRV use in wetland area in Stewartstown - 0
- $25M suit filed against jail, police by man paralyzed in custody - 4
- Ex-Derry town administrator receives suspended sentence for lewdness - 0
- Manchester man arrested in stolen prescription case in Nashua - 0
- Nashua police search for fast-food restaurant robber - 0
- Couple under arrest in Bedford Dunkin' Donuts armed robbery; husband was Fugitive of the Week - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Attorney claims illegal phone seizure following Christmas Eve accident that killed Brookline mom - 0
- Find the hidden cash stashed downtown - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: Burning questions about driverless cars - 0
- Your Turn, NH -- Ted Menswar Jr.: How Manchester pulled together to honor one of its greats - 0
- Strategery: A war by any other name - 0
- Not every human gets elected, but that chicken certainly pecked away at the legal system - 0
- Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.? - 0
- Mother of Bedford student hit by car says safety should come first on school grounds - 0
- Scotland independence battle reaches fever pitch - 0
Find the hidden cash stashed downtown
Brady, Patriots bounce back with big win
In 2nd District race, Garcia bucks Obamacare
Public be damned: Litchfield latest example
Hot spotlight put on NH domestic violence
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917