Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Accused Manchester bank robber captured in Mass.
Police said Andrew Dufresne, 42, of 259 Cedar St., is the man who entered People's United Bank, 1750 Elm St., shortly after 9 a.m. Wednesday and handed a teller a note demanding cash. He held a hand in his pocket as if he had a gun, but no weapon was seen and he left on foot with an undisclosed sum.
An investigation pointed to Dufresne as the robber and police obtained a warrant for his arrest Friday, but when they attempted to stop his vehicle near his Cedar Street residence he escaped.
Dufresne was later spotted in Lawrence, Mass., where he previously lived and police there captured him after he was involved in a single-vehicle crash as he attempted to flee police.
Dufresne is expected to face charges in Lawrence as well as Manchester.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 25
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483