Home » News » Public Safety
Pembroke man killed in Hooksett interstate crash
Jason Kipp was pronounced dead at the scene after troopers responded to the single-vehicle crash that occurred about 4:45 a.m. on the I-93 southbound ramp off I-293 North.
The initial investigation indicates Kipp failed to properly negotiate the curve in the ramp with his 1997 Toyota 4Runner. He was reportedly ejected when the vehicle hit a guardrail.
Hooksett Fire Department assisted state police with the crash, and the ramp was closed for roughly three hours while the scene was investigated.
As of Saturday afternoon, investigators were not releasing any additional details.
The cause of the accident is still being investigated. State Police are asking anyone with information about the accident to contact Trooper Nicholas Quintiliani at 603-666-3333.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Nashua man critical after being hit by box truck - 0
- Durham fire chief considered for similar post in Natick, Mass. - 0
- Wood-drying kiln heavily damaged by fire - 0
- FinnaRageTV uses Keene for promotion - 0
- After Keene riot, PSU campus on alert as party plan is spread by social media - 1
- 2-alarm Manchester fire displaces 10 - 0
- Missing Mason man found dead - 0
- Nashua police chief to retire - 0
- Pinkerton student taken to hospital after being hit by car - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John Habib's City Sports: St. Thomas coach: I owe Central - 0
- Armed burglar from Derry sentenced to prison - 0
- 'Bingo hunting' police use random license plate checks to make arrest - 0
- Bedford police investigating burglary at Verizon Wireless store - 0
- Police: Manchester man charged with endangering child after going 101 mph - 0
- FairPoint customer concerned about blocked emails - 0
- Plaistow narrows field in search for its new police chief - 0
- Man faces robbery, assault charges after extradition from NY - 0
- Hershey Bears shut out Monarchs - 0
Hockey brought them together; Hooksett ice rink will serve as NH couple's 'church' for wedding
NH Audubon's Rare Bird Alert