Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Four weekend business burglaries reported
Officer Todd Biery investigated the West Side burglaries.
The front glass door was shattered at OPUS, a shop at 194 S. Main St., where the register was ransacked, but the owner reported it appeared nothing was taken.
At the Lucky Star Chinese Restaurant, 484 S. Main St., the front door was pried open and the cash register ransacked. A small sink behind the bar was also damaged, but nothing appeared to have been taken.
Video surveillance at the Lucky Star showed the burglar to be a male, 5-foot-9 to 5-foot-11, lean build, wearing a gray, hooded sweatshirt and blue jeans.
At Souper Melt, 845 Second St., a glass door was shattered to gain entry and a register was ransacked. Again, nothing was reported missing.
That was not the case in the burglary on Elm Street, which was investigated by Officer Adam Beland. In the burglary at Ate Doors Down, 967 Elm St., entry was possibly gained through a window.
Someone used a knife to sever the electrical cord of a cash register, which was removed from the business along with several bottles of alcohol.
Anyone with information on any of these burglaries is asked to contact the Manchester Police Department at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards can be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
Goodell vows domestic violence change
NH's future: Dean Kamen highlights a problem
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917