Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Candia teen charged with burglarizing home
Matthew Mahar of Candia is being held on $25,000 cash bail after his arraignment Monday in 10th Circuit Court, Candia District Division, on charges of burglary and theft.
Police said a Troy AR-15 semi-automatic rifle valued at $1,400 and a Samsung tablet and charger valued at $300 were stolen during the burglary.
Mahar was identified as a suspect in the case and located around 11:30 p.m. Two Raymond officers and a Candia officer found Mahar walking along Depot Road in Candia, police said.
After interviewing Mahar, he led officers to a wooded area off Depot Road in Candia where the rifle was found. Police seized the weapon as evidence, police said.
Mahar faces felony charges related to the break-in and theft. He was booked and had his bail set at $5,000 cash. A judge decided to hold Mahar on $25,000 cash bail Monday pending his probable cause hearing set for April 21.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 0
- Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: City man charged with felony cruelty to animals - 0
- Winchester cold case murder solved; investigators say serial killer died in prison - 0
- Second bomb threat in a week at Farmington High School - 1
- Rochester teen indicted for murder of Madbury teen - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 0
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Palker hat trick paces Bedford triumph - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Furious Celtics' rally falls short - 0
- Bruins stop Predators, 5-3 - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Slandering police: Racism in reverse
Police look for Laconia sub shop robber
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483