Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Mont Vernon man arrested for DWI after police find him slumped over wheel
Howard Welch, 56, of 73 Beech Hill Road, Mont Vernon, was sitting in his parked Dodge van on Beech Hill Road when police say they came upon him just after 7 p.m. while on patrol.
The officer said Welch was slumped over the wheel, passed out, and the officer was unable to wake him after several attempts.
Welch was charged with DWI, aggravated DWI for showing a high alcohol concentration after submitting to testing, DWI – third offense for having two prior convictions within 10 years, and having an open container of alcohol.
Welch was released on $1,200 personal recognizance bail and is scheduled to appear in 9th Circuit Court, Milford District Division, on April 22.
READER COMMENTS: 9
- Thieves target cars in Hollis neighborhood - 1
- Judge lifts no-contact order - 0
- Suspected rioter faces felony charge in Keene - 3
- Hudson man charged with impersonating police officer - 1
- Fashion-conscience robber hits Rochester bank - 0
- Report: Student opens fire at Washington state high school; gunman reported dead - 3
- Accident results in DWI charge for Hudson man - 0
- Blackwater verdict stuns NH dad - 16
- No murder charge in fatal stabbing of city man - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA: Lancers beat South - 0
- College Football: St. Anselm football loses third straight game - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Tough decisions loom for Legion - 0
- A good first impression - 0
- NHIAA: Exeter keeps Memorial attack at bay - 0
- Windham clinches first with huge win - 0
- NHIAA: Campbell thumps Brady - 0
- NHIAA: Brummett scores 5 for Derryfield - 0
- NHIAA: Souhegan advances in OT - 0
Blackwater verdict stuns NH dad
Hassan, Havenstein spar over education
A good first impression
Thieves target cars in Hollis neighborhood
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483