Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Mont Vernon man arrested for DWI after police find him slumped over wheel
Howard Welch, 56, of 73 Beech Hill Road, Mont Vernon, was sitting in his parked Dodge van on Beech Hill Road when police say they came upon him just after 7 p.m. while on patrol.
The officer said Welch was slumped over the wheel, passed out, and the officer was unable to wake him after several attempts.
Welch was charged with DWI, aggravated DWI for showing a high alcohol concentration after submitting to testing, DWI – third offense for having two prior convictions within 10 years, and having an open container of alcohol.
Welch was released on $1,200 personal recognizance bail and is scheduled to appear in 9th Circuit Court, Milford District Division, on April 22.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man hospitalized following Rochester shooting; suspect still at large - 0
- Police seeking help to identify alleged credit card thieves - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of new crimes while out on bail faces hearing - 0
- Gorham man arraigned for kidnapping Abigail Hernandez, but details remain scarce - 0
- Ex-Manchester police officer pleads guilty to felonies related to helping drug dealer - 2
- Lancaster man indicted for possessing child sex abuse images - 0
- Former Nashua court officer waives hearing on sexual assault charges - 0
- MBTA police officer arrested two more times following house party arrest in Salem - 0
- Mass. man charged in car registration tax dodge - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Distracted legislating: Our baseless cellphone ban - 0
- Another View -- Betsy McCaughey: Our free lunch President - 0
- Another View -- Karlyn Borysenko: Workplace bullying is a serious problem, governor - 0
- Workplace abuse: Governor gets one right - 0
- Red Sox pull Lester from Wednesday start amid trade rumors - 0
- Accused Abby kidnapper Kibby had past minor brushes with police - 0
- Muskrats, Swamp Bats split twinbill - 0
- Jays' Stroman stymies Red Sox - 0
- NH medical board suspends Manchester doctor's license - 0
Win tickets to see ZZ Top
Win tickets to see the Pretty Reckless
When company comes, opt for variety
Abby's alleged kidnapper held on $1M bail
Win tickets to see Ziggy Marley
Dover man sought in Rochester shooting
Supporters are now 'Abby Strong'
Canobie Lake Park shuts down popular ride
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917