Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Mont Vernon man arrested for DWI after police find him slumped over wheel
Howard Welch, 56, of 73 Beech Hill Road, Mont Vernon, was sitting in his parked Dodge van on Beech Hill Road when police say they came upon him just after 7 p.m. while on patrol.
The officer said Welch was slumped over the wheel, passed out, and the officer was unable to wake him after several attempts.
Welch was charged with DWI, aggravated DWI for showing a high alcohol concentration after submitting to testing, DWI – third offense for having two prior convictions within 10 years, and having an open container of alcohol.
Welch was released on $1,200 personal recognizance bail and is scheduled to appear in 9th Circuit Court, Milford District Division, on April 22.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gunman hits Circle K convenience store in Durham - 0
- Nashua man charged in domestic knife threat - 0
- Manchester man detained on Nashua rape charges involving child - 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 2
- Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced - 0
- Man claims rights were violated during investigation - 0
- DWI license revocations - 0
- Salem man arrested for alleged bathroom videotaping - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPS driver charged in hit-and-run at Merrimack business - 0
- Bella, a chihuahua mix, is still missing in Auburn - 0
- Suicide car bomber kills 3 foreign troops in Afghan capital; Taliban claims responsibility - 0
- City officials to review proposed 'spice' ban - 0
- Manchester's Delana Curtis is left out in the cold - 0
- Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable - 20
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Brady a realist - 0
- Burning rubber: And public dollars - 0
- Obama to announce ramped-up efforts to beat Ebola - 0
DWI license revocations
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Win tickets to see Kip Moore
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Strategery: A war by any other name
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
- Total Votes: 917