Home » News » Public Safety
AG continues investigation in search for missing Abby Hernandez
Friends of Abigail Hernandez make a banner telling her of their love. (COURTESY)
Senior Associate Attorney General Jane Young said investigators from the state police, the Conway police department and the FBI continue to work in North Conway and from a distance to find Hernandez, who was last seen walking home from Kennett High School on Oct. 9.
"The team of investigators has been looking at certain pieces of evidence, and they continue to have dialogue with (Hernandez's mother, Zenya Hernandez)," Young said.
"This isn't a case where we've reached the end," she said. "There remains a lot of activity in this case."
On Wednesday night, the anniversary of Abigail's disappearance, Zenya Hernandez and a group of friends gathered at the Hernandez home in North Conway.
"We want Abby to know that we will never stop looking for her. We will never lose hope," Smith said.
READER COMMENTS: 4
- One-alarm fire kept to chimney area of Bridgewater home - 0
- Nashua woman hurt in Pelham crash - 0
- Man hurt in fall from tree stand in Swanzey - 0
- Officials: Manchester's crime rate showing sizable decline - 0
- Spaulding Turnpike speed limit headed up from 55 to 65 - 0
- Chemical spill at Nashua North sends 6 to hospital - 0
- Enfield home destroyed by 3-alarm blaze - 0
- State: Range of staffing issues led to 'bad outcomes' at Lakeview NeuroRehabilitation - 0
- Driver loses control, crashes into four vehicles at Hudson auto body shop - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say man swung ax at ex - 0
- Celtics dominate Orlando - 0
- Bruins hold on in Minnesota, beat Wild in OT - 0
- Andreoff hat trick paces Monarchs - 0
- Board of Ed finds in favor of Goffstown; Dunbarton plans Supreme Court appeal - 0
- More theft-related charges for Raymond woman - 0
- Derry Administrator opposes council goal of cutting Derry tax rate - 0
- Thursday meeting to address Windham water project concerns - 0
- Derry takes steps to improve rundown buildings - 0
Police arrest pair after bullets fly
Charles M. Arlinghaus: Read these books, OK?
Jeb takes a dip: First Flavor of the Week
NH reacts to thaw with Cuba
Power Plays: BANANAS and NH's energy needs
Police: Man endangered child after overdose