Home » News » Public Safety » Hero Awards
Spring a busy time on the Londonderry Rail Trail
Over the past several weekends groups of volunteers were hard at working clearing brush from the walkway and this past Saturday they posted a new sign at the trailhead, located in the North Elementary School parking lot off Sanborn Road.
An early snowfall followed by a harsh winter put a temporary halt on much of the trail’s usage shortly after the first mile was opened, Trailways president Bob Saur said.
Trail usage will also be celebrated on Saturday, May 3, when Trailways hosts a public celebration for outdoor enthusiasts of all ages. The festivities will take place from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the school parking lot and will include food and live music.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- These were a few of our favorite things… - 0
- Store-bought snacks? Really? These treats are almost as easy, and much more delicious - 0
- Driver Taryn Laskey is all bark and bite behind wheel - 0
- Lots of chances to laugh on Dec. 31 - 0
- The Amazing Nano Brothers to captivate in Concord - 0
- Documentary marks Backstreet Boys' highs and lows - 0
- The Festival of Nine Lessons and Carols returns to Milford Oval - 0
- Traditional, contemporary photography at Edwards gallery - 0
- Builder discusses construction of Ice Castle project in Lincoln - 0
Win tickets to see Linkin Park
Enter to win tickets to see Tom Chapin