Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Londonderry man accused of threatening, sexually assaulting two girls
But a Rockingham County grand jury that convened earlier this month returned 12 new charges in the case, court records indicate.
One of the girls told investigators Davis held a knife to her neck and threatened to harm her, court records say. Another girl reported that Davis brandished a hook and held it to her neck, threatening to hurt her on more than one occasion, according to indictments.
Davis faces 11 counts of aggravated felonious sexual assault, three counts of criminal threatening and single counts of attempted aggravated felonious sexual assault and felonious sexual assault, according to indictments.
He is scheduled to appear for arraignment and enter a plea on April 24 in Rockingham County Superior Court. Davis remains free on bail.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Judge OKs early release for former teacher convicted of possessing child porn - 0
- Nashua man indicted for allegedly shooting girlfriend - 0
- Manchester 7-Eleven robbed for fourth time - 0
- Manchester couple faces robbery, theft charges after Salem mall incident - 1
- Chainsaw-wielding man facing multiple charges over Sept. incident - 0
- Woman faces assault charge after Monopoly game gets out of hand - 17
- Plea deal gives shooter 15-30 years in 2012 death of Manchester man - 0
- Missouri governor urges calm ahead of grand jury decision on shooting; findings to be announced at 9 p.m. - 0
- Two Manchester brothers indicted in Nashua drive-by shooting - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: It took a while, but now they're on Wright track - 0
- Newmarket blacksmith has forged a career shaping the elementsof steel - 0
- Kathy Sullivan: We need to rethink some of our county government positions - 1
- Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass. - 2
- H.S. Football Power Poll: No doubt - Astros finish on top - 0
- College Hockey: Wildcats home to RPI on Tuesday night - 0
- Manchester school board OK's contract for driver’s ed program - 0
- Unrest erupts after grand jury decides against charges in Ferguson, Mo., shooting - 4
- Malkin, Crosby foil Bruins in overtime - 0
Sources say former White House Chief of Staff Andy Card to be tapped as Franklin Pierce president
Clinton has 'historic' lead in poll
Tough task for NH budget writers
Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass.
Teacher 'thrilled' at being reinstated
Paul, Christie share lead in primary poll
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483