Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Londonderry man accused of threatening, sexually assaulting two girls
But a Rockingham County grand jury that convened earlier this month returned 12 new charges in the case, court records indicate.
One of the girls told investigators Davis held a knife to her neck and threatened to harm her, court records say. Another girl reported that Davis brandished a hook and held it to her neck, threatening to hurt her on more than one occasion, according to indictments.
Davis faces 11 counts of aggravated felonious sexual assault, three counts of criminal threatening and single counts of attempted aggravated felonious sexual assault and felonious sexual assault, according to indictments.
He is scheduled to appear for arraignment and enter a plea on April 24 in Rockingham County Superior Court. Davis remains free on bail.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say North Hampton man distributed child sex abuse images - 0
- Sexual assault charge in Keene - 0
- Keene man charged with threatening Nelson teen with gun - 0
- More details released about Nashua drive-by shooting - 0
- Portsmouth man charged with two felony drug counts - 0
- Affidavits show woman was shot as feds conducted downtown Manchester drug raid - 0
- Newton man charged with kidnapping, sexual assault of 15-year-old Mass. girl - 1
- Two felony charges for alleged Portsmouth drug dealer - 0
- Nashua man arrested in violent purse snatching - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- On Baseball: Fisher Cats manager Meacham learned a few things, too - 0
- First and 10: Old No. 1 begins as new No. 1 - 0
- NHIAA Girls' Soccer Preview: All eyes on Bedford, Exeter - 0
- Another View -- Dan McGuire: We Free Staters are not some threat to be feared - 0
- Taxpayer rights: Left, right should restore them - 0
- Hooksett highs: A good multiple choice test - 0
- No paper Monday - 0
- Patriots' Garoppolo solid, but Giants eke out 16-13 win in preseason finale - 0
- Education business tax credit program upheld - 0
Enter to win tickets to see Paula Poundstone
Win tickets to see Steven Wright
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Tuition tax credits make a return
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917