Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Londonderry man accused of threatening, sexually assaulting two girls
But a Rockingham County grand jury that convened earlier this month returned 12 new charges in the case, court records indicate.
One of the girls told investigators Davis held a knife to her neck and threatened to harm her, court records say. Another girl reported that Davis brandished a hook and held it to her neck, threatening to hurt her on more than one occasion, according to indictments.
Davis faces 11 counts of aggravated felonious sexual assault, three counts of criminal threatening and single counts of attempted aggravated felonious sexual assault and felonious sexual assault, according to indictments.
He is scheduled to appear for arraignment and enter a plea on April 24 in Rockingham County Superior Court. Davis remains free on bail.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Derry woman faces charges after nearly hitting Salem police officers - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: City man accused of menacing woman, assaulting teen - 0
- Dover man sought in Rochester shooting - 2
- Convicted sex offender faces porn charges - 1
- Lawyer takes stand in his own defense at sex assault trial - 0
- Supporters are now 'Abby Strong' - 2
- Judge orders Rolfe to spend 5 years in state hospital - 0
- Trial involving former Derry town administrator delayed - 0
- Months later, cause of Canterbury logger's death remains a mystery - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Meriam Ibrahim, Sudanese family arriving in Manchester tonight - 1
- Pembroke couple recovering from injuries in Dixville ATV crash - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Physical Browner brings it - 0
- Heroes all? A word cheapened by overuse - 5
- City Matters: Market Basket workers' outlook challenges the skeptics among us - 2
- Punch line: The NFL blows it - 1
- George Will: A conservative internationalism - 0
- Sox Beat: Red Sox haven't made a deal for Lester — yet - 0
- Jonah Goldberg: The Democrats' cynical impeachment play - 0
Canobie Lake Park shuts down popular ride
Supporters are now 'Abby Strong'
Dover man sought in Rochester shooting
Heroes all? A word cheapened by overuse
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Market Basket workers' outlook challenges the skeptics among us
Punch line: The NFL blows it
Havenstein says he has always opposed Obamacare, though company he led was paid to implement parts of it
George Will: A conservative internationalism
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917