Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Londonderry man accused of threatening, sexually assaulting two girls
But a Rockingham County grand jury that convened earlier this month returned 12 new charges in the case, court records indicate.
One of the girls told investigators Davis held a knife to her neck and threatened to harm her, court records say. Another girl reported that Davis brandished a hook and held it to her neck, threatening to hurt her on more than one occasion, according to indictments.
Davis faces 11 counts of aggravated felonious sexual assault, three counts of criminal threatening and single counts of attempted aggravated felonious sexual assault and felonious sexual assault, according to indictments.
He is scheduled to appear for arraignment and enter a plea on April 24 in Rockingham County Superior Court. Davis remains free on bail.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- DWI License Revocations - 0
- Man faces charges in Rochester and Somersworth - 0
- Manchester chief turns to community to help fight gangs - 11
- City man arrested in shooting incident - 0
- Teen, 19, stabbed in Concord; man charged in Rochester choking - 0
- Grieving Epping mother continues lonely vigil for son - 0
- Gunshots reported in Manchester - 0
- Wal-Mart thief sought in Hudson - 0
- Teen stabbed in White Park in Concord early Saturday - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Maine man hurt in ATV accident in northern NH - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene In Manchester: Tracking street crime is her game - 0
- Shaheen's record: On insurance, it is dismal - 7
- On Baseball: NH's Anderson glad to be back - 0
- Republican congressional candidate Lambert says he'd serve only 3 terms - 1
- Joe McQuaid's Publisher's Notebook: The grandson also rises - 1
- Anti-SUV flop: Americans love utility - 4
- You Turn, NH -- Suellen Griffin: There is first aid for mental health, too, and it works - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: Beware of naysayers - 0
DWI License Revocations
Market Basket shelves growing bare
Shaheen's record: On insurance, it is dismal
Anti-SUV flop: Americans love utility
Market Basket workers urged to 'shut it down'; deposed CEO urges fired workers be given jobs back
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917