Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Londonderry man accused of threatening, sexually assaulting two girls
But a Rockingham County grand jury that convened earlier this month returned 12 new charges in the case, court records indicate.
One of the girls told investigators Davis held a knife to her neck and threatened to harm her, court records say. Another girl reported that Davis brandished a hook and held it to her neck, threatening to hurt her on more than one occasion, according to indictments.
Davis faces 11 counts of aggravated felonious sexual assault, three counts of criminal threatening and single counts of attempted aggravated felonious sexual assault and felonious sexual assault, according to indictments.
He is scheduled to appear for arraignment and enter a plea on April 24 in Rockingham County Superior Court. Davis remains free on bail.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 23
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 4
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester family heartbroken after finding lost kitten was adopted from shelter, family refuses to return it - 0
- Body found under Manchester bridge identified as local woman - 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 1
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 1
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 8
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Ayotte pushes bill to combat 'spice'
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917