Nashua mayor's term on Pennichuck board comes to an end
Under a previous agreement, Lozeau was allowed to serve on the board for the first two years of the acquisition; the company’s bylaws do not permit her to seek reelection.
He has also worked as a corporate controller and chief financial officer for Celebrity Solutions, Inc.
Alderman-at-Large Dan Moriarty said he was impressed with Dore, his resume and his recent interview.
The full Board of Aldermen will vote on the matter next.
Dore’s appointment is expected to become official at Pennichuck’s upcoming annual meeting of the shareholder on May 10.
Pennichuck Corporation’s annual meeting of the sole shareholder, or the City of Nashua, will take place at May 10 at 8:30 a.m. at the Courtyard by Marriott, 2200 Southwood Drive.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Thomas Sowell: The 'experts' look down on you - 1
- Kathy Sullivan: We need to rethink some of our county government positions - 11
- David Harsanyi: The two-state solution is dead - 1
- Pat Buchanan: A rogue President remakes America - 1
- Another View -- Max Boot: Six steps to a better strategy for defeating ISIS - 1
- Jonah Goldberg: Wait, when did we finish talking about Gruber? - 4
- Charles Krauthammer: The climate pact swindle - 0
- Roger Simon: So why don't the media report better news? - 0
- George Will: Required reading on a Rockefeller - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say hit-and-run driver was observed tossing beer cans from car - 0
- City championship on the line Thanksgiving Day - 0
- Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket - 2
- On being American: A point for reflection - 0
- Police say woman stole pocketbook at Hudson Market Basket - 0
- Police say former manager of Hudson McDonald's stole $10k from restaurant - 0
- Manchester school exec contract squeaks by - 3
- Dartmouth gets 10 picks on All-Ivy team - 0
- College Roundup: Mabrey leads St. Anselm men; UNH tops BU - 0
Manchester school exec contract squeaks by
Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass.
Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket
On being American: A point for reflection