Home » Opinion » Editorials
Lives not lost: As long as we remember
If you can, name the four people killed in last year’s Boston Marathon bombing and the manhunt that followed. Take a moment. Think back. Who were they? What were their names? What were their stories?
Krystle Campbell of Arlington, Mass., watched the marathon from Copley Square every year. She was standing on Boylston Street when one of the bombs exploded near her. She was a few weeks shy of her 30th birthday.
Lingzi Lu, 23, was a Boston University graduate student from China. The Globe reported that she had traveled to New Hampshire on a campus Christian fellowship trip and was friendly and well-liked. Her professors called her a promising scholar. She was an economist one class shy of a graduate degree in statistics.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Three named to Manchester school posts - 0
- Derry Early Education Program to relocate - 0
- Manchester panel OKs new academic standards, despite Common Core criticism - 2
- Nashua school staff see tests as key to tracking student growth - 0
- Two Manchester schools off 'priority' list - 0
- Nashua officials seek advice on issue of student cellphone searches vs. privacy - 9
- Manchester school district makes bid to run Job Corps center - 2
- NEASC votes to reaccredit Central High - 1
- Londonderry school policy updates sought - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Charles M. Arlinghaus: Taxation without representation again? - 2
- Distracted legislating: Our baseless cellphone ban - 10
- Another View -- Betsy McCaughey: Our free lunch President - 2
- Another View -- Karlyn Borysenko: Workplace bullying is a serious problem, governor - 1
- Workplace abuse: Governor gets one right - 0
- Red Sox pull Lester from Wednesday start amid trade rumors - 0
- Accused Abby kidnapper Kibby had past minor brushes with police - 0
- Police say youths at New Boston underage drinking party resisted arrest - 9
- Man hospitalized following Rochester shooting; suspect still at large - 0
Market Basket community waits and watches
Win tickets to see ZZ Top
Win tickets to see the Pretty Reckless
Abby's alleged kidnapper held on $1M bail
Dover man sought in Rochester shooting
Supporters are now 'Abby Strong'
Canobie Lake Park shuts down popular ride