Copter egg drop set
Next Level Church presents a helicopter egg drop on Sunday, April 20.
Next Level Church will be hosting 16 separate Easter experiences across four locations: Somersworth, Portsmouth, Epping and Portland, Maine.
At each event, there will be separate egg drops to divide children into smaller groups by age and give every child a fair chance at getting eggs.
At church, each child will receive a ticket for admission to the drop, a map with directions to the secret location of each event, and a bag for collecting eggs at the event.
CONWAY — St. Margaret of Scotland Church will honor and remember veterans at a special prayer service on Holy Saturday, April 19, at 7 p.m.
The service will include remembrances for the Navy, Army, Marine Corps, Air Force and Coast Guard as well as Merchant Marine veterans. The focus of the prayer service is to remember those who died, those still missing and those who never came home.
St. Margaret of Scotland worships on Sundays at 10 a.m.
The church is located at 85 Pleasant St.
NASHUA — Arlington Street United Methodist Church, 63 Arlington St., will host a roast turkey breast supper on Saturday, April 19.
The family style supper will be served from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. and will include mashed potato, gravy, stuffing, squash, cranberry sauce, beverage and dessert. The prices are $10 for adults, $9 seniors, $6 for children ages 6-11, and free for children under 5.
For more information, call 882-4663 or visit www.asumc.net
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sandy Hook mom to talk Nov. 5 at Nashua church - 0
- Peterborough church plan advances after land buy - 0
- St. Charles Church in Dover to be torn down - 2
- Tibetan monks make peace offering in Peterborough - 0
- Parishes to show support for priests this weekend - 0
- Bedford church helps African missionaries - 0
- Churches turn to social media to reach people - 0
- Salem church a step closer to expanded feeding capability - 0
- Beloved pastor, Citizen of the Year dies - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dyn hosts high school programmers for 'Hack-A-Palooza' competition - 0
- Deliberations begin in trial of former Derry man accused of sex assault - 0
- Mazzaglia pleads guilty to devising escape plan - 0
- Parking lot for new Hudson football field due to be paved - 0
- ACLU files federal suit to stop NH's 'ballot selfie' publishing law - 0
- Manchester pair arrested for fighting in Merrimack parking lot - 0
- Nashua man who was shot by officer sentenced to 5-10 years - 0
- Election Day hotline established to report suspected voter fraud, abuse - 2
- Nashua man charged in child sexual assault - 0
School's out for voters
Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four