Preston's 'Idol' adventure goes on
MONT VERNON — New Hampshire's Alex Preston has made it to the final six of this season's "American Idol" music contest show.
Preston, whose real name is Alex Preston Philbrick, was announced as safe during Thursday night's elimination show. He sang a cover of "A Team" by Ed Sheeran on Wednesday night's performance show to praise from the show's judges.
"Safe! Thank you ALL!" Preston tweeted after the results were announced.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.