Home » News » Public Safety
Man killed in Seabrook fire identified
Clifford was found dead in the home at 50 B St., located off Lafayette Road behind Uncle Hilde's Lumber Outlet and a strip mall containing the Honey Pot Bar and Lounge and Linda's Breakfast, after a two-alarm blaze.
The mid-morning fire destroyed the home, and authorities at the time said they found no indication that it was an intentionally set fire.
The Attorney General's Office said two adult men were living in the mobile home at the time.
Authorities said they have to date been unable to locate any of Clifford's relatives, and anyone with information is asked to contact State Police Detective Sgt. Joseph Ebert at 271-2663. The fire remains under investigation.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner - 1
- Merrimack police find car sticking into road, charge man - 0
- Police say impairment and speed not factors in fatal crash in Conway - 0
- Manchester man sustains life-threatening injuries in Bedford crash - 0
- Barrington man, 41, dies in cycle crash - 0
- Bay State man hurt in Ripley Falls fall - 0
- Veteran Arizona officer named Rindge police chief - 3
- NH gun license form must change, critics say - 10
- Rimmon Heights honors Manchester Community Policing Division - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
- KSC field hockey first in coaches poll - 0
- New England Patriots guard Mankins traded to Tampa for TE Wright - 0
- NH Fisher Cat Lee still striving for making it to the major leagues - 0
- Former city restaurateur gets jail sentence for sex assault - 0
- Former high school art teacher gets suspended sentence in drug case - 0
- New Manchester school district standards to give teachers more leeway - 0
Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner
Market Basket: 'So close, yet so far'
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate