Home » Opinion » Editorials
'He is risen': 'As he said'
In the end of the sabbath, as it began to dawn toward the first day of the week, came Mary Mag'dalene and the other Mary to see the sepulchre.
His countenance was like lightning, and his raiment white as snow: and for fear of him the keepers did shake, and became as dead men.
He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay.
And go quickly, and tell his disciples that he is risen from the dead; and, behold, he goeth before you into Galilee; there shall ye see him: lo, I have told you.
And as they went to tell his disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, All hail. And they came and held him by the feet, and worshipped him.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Siege Day launched at Pinkerton; students gain hands-on experience with hommade catapults - 0
- Middle school student's mom says principal used chokehold - 18
- School board suspends driver's ed program in Manchester, will probe source of $180k deficit - 2
- Manchester middle school principal placed on leave - 2
- Lebanon begins search for new school superindendent - 0
- Inventor excites Manchester fourth-graders with math, science possibilities - 0
- Nashua officals tour technical education center - 0
- City fourth-graders to meet entrepreneur Dean Kamen - 0
- No 3-day weekend for kids in Manchester school system - 5
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Nashua caretaker wants evidence suppressed in sexual assault case - 0
- Former coach from Nashua charged in sex assaults claims confession was involuntary - 0
- NH highways have potentialy deadly guardrail end pieces, transportation commissioner says - 0
- Neighbor won't be charged in shooting death of Rumney chiropractor - 8
- Staples says it is probing possible payment card data breach - 1
- Manchester police: Ga. man stole truck in Mass. to visit mom in NH - 0
- South African Olympian Pistorius sentenced to five years in girlfriend's murder - 0
- Expect the unexpected in NHIAA field hockey tourneys - 0
A series of sharp exchanges at 2nd CD debate
Murder-suicide ruled in Fremont deaths
Keene police working to identify rioters, notify other colleges of students' participation
Locked in a dead heat, Shaheen, Brown spar