Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Police investigate three reports of gunfire in Manchester
The caller reported hearing what sounded like one gunshot and reported seeing a Hispanic male, wearing a white, hooded sweatshirt under a jean jacket. There was no weapon observed and officers did not find any additional witnesses or physical evidence of gunfire.
Almost 24 hours later, at about 8:45 p.m. Saturday, police responded to Livingston Park, 410 Hooksett Road, for a report of gunshots. The caller, in a parking lot across Hooksett Road from the park, reported hearing several gunshots from inside the park and then seeing a dark-colored vehicle speeding out of the park.
Police found three 9 mm casings in the parking lot at Livingston Park.
The last call, at about 2:50 a.m. Sunday, sent police to the area of Conant and Blucher streets for another report of gunshots. The caller reported hearing people arguing and heard three loud pops believed to be gunfire. Police found no physical evidence.
Anyone with information on any of the incidents is encouraged to contact Manchester Police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through the Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040, or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man has excuse for missing court in Conway - he was in jail - 0
- Claremont man charged with arson in May fire - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief waives arraignment on theft charges - 0
- $50k bail for two charged with beating pizza delivery man - 0
- Latest round of riot arrests includes 5 Keene State students - 0
- Suspected Pa. cop-killer Eric Frein taken into custody - 0
- Anonymous tip leads to arrest of moose poacher - 0
- Man facing robbery charges sentenced on probation violations - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Cross Country: Moskowitz, Kimball primed for Meet of Champions battle - 0
- Salem coach Rich has seen playoff runs from both sidelines - 0
- Monarchs' Schultz leads by example - 0
- Manchester Marathon day to draw about 1,700 runners - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Londonderry vs. Salem is a playoff contest - 0
- Another View - Jeanne Shaheen: What it means to put New Hampshire first - 3
- Another View -- Scott Brown: To change direction, we need to change senators - 7
- Patricia LaFrance: For Hillsborough County Attorney - 1
- Misleading women: Does Kuster think they're bad at math? - 6
Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483