Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
UPDATE: Manchester police identify suspect in Saturday's bank robbery
Surveillance footage of Saturday's robbery of a Citizens Bank branch on South Willow Street. Manchester police are seeking Ryan Murphy, 28, in connection with the robbery.
Manchester police say they responded to the Citizens Bank branch at 688 South Willow St. at 12:11 p.m. Saturday to investigate a report of an armed robbery.
Police in a release Monday morning identified the suspect as Ryan Murphy, 28, of Manchester. Spokesman Lt. Maureen Tessier said his street address is unknown. Murphy is described as a white male with a tanned complexion, about 5-foot-10, 140 pounds with brown hair and green eyes and a scruffy beard. He was last seen wearing a red, hooded sweatshirt and blue jeans.
Officers say Murphy was caught on surveillance cameras allegedly handed a teller a note stating he had a gun and to give him money. The teller handed the man an undisclosed amount of cash, and the man left the bank.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man has excuse for missing court in Conway - he was in jail - 0
- Claremont man charged with arson in May fire - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief waives arraignment on theft charges - 0
- $50k bail for two charged with beating pizza delivery man - 0
- Latest round of riot arrests includes 5 Keene State students - 0
- Suspected Pa. cop-killer Eric Frein taken into custody - 0
- Anonymous tip leads to arrest of moose poacher - 0
- Man facing robbery charges sentenced on probation violations - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Cross Country: Moskowitz, Kimball primed for Meet of Champions battle - 0
- Salem coach Rich has seen playoff runs from both sidelines - 0
- Monarchs' Schultz leads by example - 0
- Manchester Marathon day to draw about 1,700 runners - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Londonderry vs. Salem is a playoff contest - 0
- Another View - Jeanne Shaheen: What it means to put New Hampshire first - 3
- Another View -- Scott Brown: To change direction, we need to change senators - 7
- Patricia LaFrance: For Hillsborough County Attorney - 1
- Misleading women: Does Kuster think they're bad at math? - 6
Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483