Arsenault boyfriend's expenses billed to diocese
"Dating is fun when it's not called 'dating,'" he tells Chicago.GoPride.com in an interview. He said he'd favor a man who looks like Tom Brady, writes like Proust and can preach self-reliance like Ralph Waldo Emerson.
The diocese put Arsenault on administrative leave last year, citing financial improprieties and "an inappropriate adult relationship."
The Diocese of Manchester on Wednesday released a timeline that details investigations into Arsenault.
• $2,500 for a cell phone.
• $3,200 for a trip to Santa Fe, New York and San Francisco, which included a $159 breakfast at the Four Seasons in San Francisco.
The New Hampshire Union Leader could not reach Parkin Wednesday through email or a former publicist. Investigators said Parkin lives in Florida.
"I move between the classical (art traditions) and commercial worlds; I suppose that's weird as well albeit in the best possible way," he told WeirdMusic.
Parkin told WeirdMusic he is religious, but did not elaborate.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two Manchester women arrested in separate shoplifting incidents in Hooksett - 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads