Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Manchester burglar flees on skateboard
MANCHESTER — A Manchester man reported chasing a burglar from his home early Wednesday morning, with the man getting away on a skateboard.
The incident happened about 1:30 a.m. at a home on Ashland Street near the intersection of Bridge Street. Officer Jacob Tyler said the 34-year-old resident, who lives with three roommates, was asleep in his bedroom when he heard noises in the first floor living room. He assumed it was one of his roommates and fell back asleep. However, a short time later, he woke up again and saw an unknown man in his bedroom.
The resident chased the man out of the house and down the street, with the man escaping on a skateboard. He is described as a light-skinned male, about 6-feet tall, 180 pounds, wearing a red hat, jeans and a long-sleeved, light-colored shirt.
Another roommate asleep in the house at the time reported hearing a commotion but never saw anyone. Items taken include two guitars, assorted camping equipment and electronics, leading police to believe more than one person was involved.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Manchester police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards can be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Derry man facing sex assaults wants trial, rejects plea deal - 0
- Bail set at $20,000 for escapee captured after DWI wreck of stolen car - 0
- Missing inmate arrested in Rochester after crash - 1
- Tensions boil over after NYC police killings - 11
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Utility truck overturns as vehicles dodge ladder on Route 101 in Exeter - 0
- These all-natural candles can double as massage oil - 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 28
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 8
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
Tensions boil over after NYC police killings
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483