Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Police say three lured contractor to robbery through Craigslist
Frank Walton, 25,left, John Ahern, of Epping and Charley Ann Martin, 24, of Raymond were arraigned on Monday in 10th Circuit Court, Candia Division. (COURTESY)
Frank Walton, 25, of Raymond, John Ahern, 23, of Epping, and Charley Ann Martin, 24, of Raymond, were arraigned in 10th Circuit Court, Candia Division, on Monday for a variety of charges related to the April 16 robbery.
Raymond police Sgt. David Spinney arrived on the scene first and was told that one of the suspects, armed with a knife, had fled the area.
Police located the suspects within 40 minutes after a search behind the home and near the high school.
The victim sustained minor injuries.
The robbery charges are Class A felonies, punishable by up to 7½ to 15 years in state prison. The remaining charges are all Class B felonies, punishable by up to 3½ to 7 years in state prison.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford police investigating burglary at Verizon Wireless store - 0
- Police: Manchester man charged with endangering child after going 101 mph - 0
- Man faces robbery, assault charges after extradition from NY - 0
- Driver overdosing on heroin causes crash - 0
- Hill sex offender arrested for 2012 arson of own home in Northfield - 0
- Deliberations begin in trial of former Derry man accused of sex assault - 0
- Mazzaglia pleads guilty to devising escape plan - 0
- Manchester pair arrested for fighting in Merrimack parking lot - 0
- Nashua man who was shot by officer sentenced to 5-10 years - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John Habib's City Sports: St. Thomas coach: I owe Central - 0
- Armed burglar from Derry sentenced to prison - 0
- FairPoint customer concerned about blocked emails - 0
- Plaistow narrows field in search for its new police chief - 0
- Hershey Bears shut out Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Football: Bedford used pick-six to beat Central - 0
- NHIAA Football: Bishop Guertin completes miracle, makes playoffs with win over Nashua South - 0
- NHIAA Football Roundup: Souhegan closes out season with a win - 0
- NHIAA Football: Londonderry edges Salem in wild finish - 0
Hockey brought them together; Hooksett ice rink will serve as NH couple's 'church' for wedding
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483