New principal appointed in Londonderry
LONDONDERRY — A longtime Londonderry High School assistant principal will soon step in as North Elementary School’s principal.
On Wednesday morning district officials announced the appointment of Paul Dutton, who will begin his new position at the elementary school on July 1, after the retirement of current North School principal Mary Coltin.
Dutton, a graduate of Londonderry High School and University of New Hampshire, has been at Londonderry High School for the past 16 years, the last six as assistant principal.
“His leadership, collaborative and communication skills have led to several significant, positive changes at the high school,” school board chair Leitha Reilly said, noting that Dutton’s past successes included the addition of the high school senior project program and the school’s academic code of integrity.
Dutton said he’s excited to begin the next chapter of his career.
“I intend to continue to build upon the excellent programs and services developed and implemented at North School under Mrs. Coltin’s leadership, for the sole benefit of the wonderful North School students and parents,” he said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua fourth-graders show significant gains in science - 0
- UNH math professor earns prestigious MacArthur Fellowship - 0
- School emergency notification system to launch in Londonderry - 0
- New Nashua computer curriculum stresses exam, lifetime skills - 0
- Manchester teachers to hold 2nd contract vote following voting hours complaints - 24
- Alton educator selected as NH Teacher of the Year - 0
- USNH: Restore funding and we'll freeze tuition - 5
- Manchester, Hooksett will resume schools conversation - 2
- River Valley Community College planning for new president's inauguration - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 0
- Central High fair to feature admissions officers - 0
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Electric vehicle charging station at Pease - 0
- Seminar at SNHU offers tips for new businesses - 0
- Oracle's Ellison steps down as CEO - 0
- NFL: Hester sets return record as Falcons thrash Buccaneers, 56-14 - 0
- Australian PM cites 'chatter' of attacks on government, parliament - 0
- Kuster, Shea-Porter split on arms for Syrians - 0
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too