New principal appointed in Londonderry
LONDONDERRY — A longtime Londonderry High School assistant principal will soon step in as North Elementary School’s principal.
On Wednesday morning district officials announced the appointment of Paul Dutton, who will begin his new position at the elementary school on July 1, after the retirement of current North School principal Mary Coltin.
Dutton, a graduate of Londonderry High School and University of New Hampshire, has been at Londonderry High School for the past 16 years, the last six as assistant principal.
“His leadership, collaborative and communication skills have led to several significant, positive changes at the high school,” school board chair Leitha Reilly said, noting that Dutton’s past successes included the addition of the high school senior project program and the school’s academic code of integrity.
Dutton said he’s excited to begin the next chapter of his career.
“I intend to continue to build upon the excellent programs and services developed and implemented at North School under Mrs. Coltin’s leadership, for the sole benefit of the wonderful North School students and parents,” he said.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Another View -- Jayne Millerick: Dems scaring women by misleading them on contraception - 51
- Another View -- Charles Lane: Obamacare and the Constitution - 22
- John Stossel: Why are we giving the police so much power? - 1
- George Will: In California, Goldwater 2.0 - 2
- Jonah Goldberg: Will big business become the left's faithful lapdog? - 2
- Another View -- Gilles Bissonnette: To keep Libertarians off the ballot, NH violates their rights - 2
- Charles Arlinghaus: NH's counterweight to a strong central government - 2
- Thomas Sowell: Playing the race card at the border - 2
- Another View -- John Dumais: Mandatory GMO labeling is all cost, no benefit - 6
READER COMMENTS: 0
- E-cigarettes find a market in NH - 0
- Real estate transfer tax proposal pulled off table - 0
- Protesting information: Picket sign o' the times - 0
- Another View -- Mike Biundo: Where is Shaheen's gas price outrage now? - 1
- Seabrook's message: No one above the law here - 1
- Joe McQuaid's Publisher's Notebook: A humbling — and inspiring — event - 0
- Developer says proposed LNG plant in Groveton 'on hold' - 2
- Motivation Matters: 'Giving 110 percent' says more than you think - 0
- Know the Law: Do I need a prenup? - 0
Win tickets to see Cher's D2K Tour
E-cigarettes find a market in NH
Protesting workers nix Market Basket amnesty
Faith and freedom; a near-martyr comes to NH