New principal appointed in Londonderry
LONDONDERRY — A longtime Londonderry High School assistant principal will soon step in as North Elementary School’s principal.
On Wednesday morning district officials announced the appointment of Paul Dutton, who will begin his new position at the elementary school on July 1, after the retirement of current North School principal Mary Coltin.
Dutton, a graduate of Londonderry High School and University of New Hampshire, has been at Londonderry High School for the past 16 years, the last six as assistant principal.
“His leadership, collaborative and communication skills have led to several significant, positive changes at the high school,” school board chair Leitha Reilly said, noting that Dutton’s past successes included the addition of the high school senior project program and the school’s academic code of integrity.
Dutton said he’s excited to begin the next chapter of his career.
“I intend to continue to build upon the excellent programs and services developed and implemented at North School under Mrs. Coltin’s leadership, for the sole benefit of the wonderful North School students and parents,” he said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Derry Early Education Program to relocate - 0
- Manchester panel OKs new academic standards, despite Common Core criticism - 2
- Nashua school staff see tests as key to tracking student growth - 0
- Two Manchester schools off 'priority' list - 0
- Nashua officials seek advice on issue of student cellphone searches vs. privacy - 9
- Manchester school district makes bid to run Job Corps center - 2
- NEASC votes to reaccredit Central High - 1
- Londonderry school policy updates sought - 0
- New schedule feature will provide Nashua students with opportunities - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Jayne Millerick: Dems scaring women by misleading them on contraception - 0
- Basket case: Saga of a supermarket - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Ongoing renovations in Foxborough - 0
- Three years later, investigation continues into homicide of Celina Cass - 0
- Nashua celebration in the works for Medal of Honor recipient - 0
- Fisher Cats down Senators in road trip opener - 0
- No water for Manchester sewer bill scofflaws? - 0
- New Boston mulch processing plant plans under review - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Defense attorney seeks home confinement for drug addict - 0
Market Basket walkout a future case study
UPDATED: Thousands of Market Basket employees rally; company board issues statement on purchase offer, reaffirms support for new CEOs
Basket case: Saga of a supermarket