Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: Sex offender accused of selling heroin to undercover police officer
Spence, who was brought into the courtroom in a wheelchair, with an oxygen tank, said: “I’m not going far.” Judge William Lyons set bail at the requested amount and with the requested conditions. A probable cause hearing was set for May 8.
Justin Jones, 27, of 83 S. Main St., Franklin, Thursday asked a Circuit Court-Manchester District Division judge for personal recognizance bail on a misdemeanor of operating after suspension and a violation of Driving Under the Influence of alcohol or drugs.
Child sex abuse images
A Bedford man, arraigned Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on 10 child pornography charges, did not object to the police prosecutor’s request for $15,000 cash/surety bail.
Alex Acevedo, 32, who is homeless, pleaded innocent Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a misdemeanor of possession of burglary tools and a violation of loitering or prowling.
“I didn’t do anything wrong,” he told the judge. Lyons set bail at $500 cash/surety and $500 personal recognizance, with conditions that include a 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. curfew. Trial was set for May 22.
Kyle Berlinguette, 23, Thursday told a Circuit Court-Manchester District Division judge that the amount of bail set on the latest charge against him doesn’t matter. Berlinguette, of 131 Parker St., is being held at the Valley Street Jail on other charges.
A police prosecutor requested $10,000 cash/surety bail on the latest charge, a burglary from July 20, 2013, saying Berlinguette already has a 12-page criminal record. A probable cause hearing was set for May 8.
A Goffstown man, who has what a police prosecutor termed “a substantial criminal history,” was arraigned Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on “new” charges of theft by deception and receiving stolen property that allege he sold jewelry, that he falsely represented was his to sell, to Martel Gold, 79 Elm St., Dec. 3, 2013, for $228.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say North Hampton man distributed child sex abuse images - 0
- Sexual assault charge in Keene - 0
- Keene man charged with threatening Nelson teen with gun - 0
- More details released about Nashua drive-by shooting - 0
- Portsmouth man charged with two felony drug counts - 0
- Affidavits show woman was shot as feds conducted downtown Manchester drug raid - 0
- Newton man charged with kidnapping, sexual assault of 15-year-old Mass. girl - 1
- Two felony charges for alleged Portsmouth drug dealer - 0
- Nashua man arrested in violent purse snatching - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- On Baseball: Fisher Cats manager Meacham learned a few things, too - 0
- First and 10: Old No. 1 begins as new No. 1 - 0
- NHIAA Girls' Soccer Preview: All eyes on Bedford, Exeter - 0
- Another View -- Dan McGuire: We Free Staters are not some threat to be feared - 0
- Taxpayer rights: Left, right should restore them - 0
- Hooksett highs: A good multiple choice test - 1
- No paper Monday - 0
- Patriots' Garoppolo solid, but Giants eke out 16-13 win in preseason finale - 0
- Education business tax credit program upheld - 0
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Win tickets to see Steven Wright
Enter to win tickets to see Paula Poundstone
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917