Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Hooksett police charge local man in several BB gun complaints
Roger Earle II, 36, of Hooksett, was booked and charged with several of the crimes after investigators identified him as a suspect and interviewed him. He was charged with four counts of criminal mischief associated with the BB shootings.
Hooksett police began the investigation into dozens of criminal mischief occurrences in late 2013 and continued to follow up on several similar instances in early 2014.
In addition, house and car windows were shot out during the vandalism spree. At one point, the rear window of a moving vehicle was shot out. A child was in the backseat but was not injured.
Earle was released on $6,000 personal recognizance bail and ordered to appear for arraignment at the 6th Circuit Court, Hooksett District Division, May 21 at 8:15 a.m.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Claremont man charged with arson in May fire - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief waives arraignment on theft charges - 0
- $50k bail for two charged with beating pizza delivery man - 0
- Latest round of riot arrests includes 5 Keene State students - 0
- Suspected Pa. cop-killer Eric Frein taken into custody - 0
- Anonymous tip leads to arrest of moose poacher - 0
- Man facing robbery charges sentenced on probation violations - 0
- Victim in Hampton pedestrian crash files lawsuit against driver, town and state - 0
- Dover police say man broke into same business three times - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Scott Brown: To change direction, we need to change senators - 0
- Patricia LaFrance: For Hillsborough County Attorney - 0
- Misleading women: Does Kuster think they're bad at math? - 0
- Another View -- Cass R. Sunstein: The hidden tax you pay when you wait - 0
- John Stossel: Incumbents almost always win - 0
- New parking system troubles businesses in downtown Bristol - 0
- Lyndeborough settles suit with former police officers - 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Campbell boys pull upset - 0
- Marchand scores 2, B's win - 0
School's out for voters
Trump fired up over NH mailer
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483