Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Hudson woman, Nashua man accused of cooking meth
She was arrested early Wednesday afternoon and charged with one count of manufacturing methamphetamine.
She is to be arraigned Thursday in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
Members of the DEA's biohazard team inspected Bourassa's apartment and removed all potentially dangerous items to make the residence safe.
In a separate raid, members of the New England Clandestine Laboratory Enforcement Team executed a search warrant at 52 Lake St., Apt. 2A, Nashua, and arrested Stephen Briere, 37, for manufacture of methamphetamine.
Briere was also charged on a warrant for theft by unauthorized taking, a misdemeanor.
Making methamphetamine is a felony punishable by up to 30 years imprisonment, exclusive of fines. Briere was held at the Nashua Police Department pending his arraignment in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division, on a $75,000.00 cash or surety bail.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Possible negotiated plea for Nashua dad accused of negligent homicide in son's death - 0
- Amherst man facing charges in August Merrimack accident - 0
- Attorney claims illegal phone seizure following Christmas Eve accident that killed Brookline mom - 0
- Nashua couple's minivan stolen with toddler in back seat - 9
- Pelham store robbed Saturday - 0
- Woman charged with attacking fiancÚ, threatening him with a gun - 0
- Two months later, still no answers in killing near Stinson Lake - 0
- Man cited for OHRV use in wetland area in Stewartstown - 0
- $25M suit filed against jail, police by man paralyzed in custody - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Senate sustains Hassan veto of bill to revamp juvenile justice system - 0
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Brown calls on Shaheen to back bill targeting ISIS - 4
- Traffic backed up a mile in Hampton tractor-trailer accident - 0
- Woman shot during Manchester drug raid is identified - 0
- Citizen's Police Academy in Manchester set for Oct. 1 - 0
- NHIAA Football Power Poll; Who's No. 1 this week? - 0
- Heating unit cause of blaze in Manchester - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Belichick's 200th was a trademark triumph - 0
- MarketReach makes move to Nashua - 0
In 2nd District race, Garcia bucks Obamacare
Attorney claims illegal phone seizure following Christmas Eve accident that killed Brookline mom
Find the hidden cash stashed downtown
Strategery: A war by any other name
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
Lawyer wants cellphone evidence thrown out
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Your Turn, NH -- Ted Menswar Jr.: How Manchester pulled together to honor one of its greats
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917