Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Hudson woman, Nashua man accused of cooking meth
She was arrested early Wednesday afternoon and charged with one count of manufacturing methamphetamine.
She is to be arraigned Thursday in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
Members of the DEA's biohazard team inspected Bourassa's apartment and removed all potentially dangerous items to make the residence safe.
In a separate raid, members of the New England Clandestine Laboratory Enforcement Team executed a search warrant at 52 Lake St., Apt. 2A, Nashua, and arrested Stephen Briere, 37, for manufacture of methamphetamine.
Briere was also charged on a warrant for theft by unauthorized taking, a misdemeanor.
Making methamphetamine is a felony punishable by up to 30 years imprisonment, exclusive of fines. Briere was held at the Nashua Police Department pending his arraignment in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division, on a $75,000.00 cash or surety bail.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gunman hits Circle K convenience store in Durham - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 0
- Man claims rights were violated during investigation - 0
- DWI license revocations - 0
- Salem man arrested for alleged bathroom videotaping - 0
- OHRV trail official hopes arrest will deter others - 0
- One arrested in fight near Manchester Super 8 - 0
- Alleged home invasion accomplice says his testimony was coerced - 0
- Brookline man arrested for allegedly lying about accident - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man detained on Nashua rape charges involving child - 0
- Suicide car bomber kills 3 foreign troops in Afghan capital; Taliban claims responsibility - 0
- City officials to review proposed 'spice' ban - 0
- Manchester's Delana Curtis is left out in the cold - 0
- Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable - 8
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Brady a realist - 0
- Burning rubber: And public dollars - 0
- Obama to announce ramped-up efforts to beat Ebola - 0
- Quake strikes northeast of Tokyo, no reports of serious damage - 0
DWI license revocations
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children
Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced
Man accused of raping 13-year old in Nashua
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917